Mcdvoice survey, Mc Donald’s Survey, www.mcdvoice.com : Mc Donald’s is one of the most widespread fast food restaurants in the world, so its normal for these huge restaurants to conduct surveys in order to improve their services. Mc Donald’s takes the surveys seriously because it will affect the company in the long run. So Mcdvoice is a website where customers can participate in the survey and give feedback.
When you participate in the survey at www.mcdvoice.com it will help Mc Donald’s find the unhappy customer and the feedback will get a powerful effect. Actually, Mcdvoice survey will help the staff of Mc Donald’s to focus on the significance of meeting customer expectations. But if the feedback is negative, then the company will be warned about the potential issues which might affect its future profits. Overall, the main reason of Mcdvoice.com is to collect the feedback of customer to improve the experience of the customer.
About Mc Donald’s:
Mc Donald’s or McD is an American Hamburger and Fastfood Chain which was founded as barbecue restaurant operated by Richard and Maurice McDonald in the year 1940. Using Production line principles, they recognized their business as Hamburger Stand in the year 1948. Headquarter of Mc Donald’s is located in Oak Brook, Illinois, U.S. and it is moving to Chicago in 2018.
Today, Mc Donald’s is one of the world’s largest food chains, serving approximately 68 million customers daily in 120 countries across approximately 36,899 outlets. Mc Donald’s mostly sells Hamburgers, french fries, chicken products, cheeseburgers, soft drinks, desserts, breakfast items, and milkshakes. However, in response to changes in people’s tastes, they started selling wraps, smoothies, salads, fruit and fish.
What is the Survey for?
The Mcdvoice Customer Satisfaction survey is exactly what the name says; it shows how satisfied its customers are based on the survey.
The Mcdvoice Survey has so many questions about the customer’s personal experience at Mc Donald’s. This includes questions regaring customer service provided by the staff, the quality of the food you have ordered. and the questions regarding the cleanliness of the serving area and the restrooms. And you have an option to voice your own opinion.
Requirements for Mc Donald’s Customer Satisfaction Survey:
- A mobile or a computer with a working internet connection to access mcdvoice.com
- A valid receipt from Mc Donald’s with an invitation to take the survey.
- Ability to read and understand Spanish or English.
Instructions for Mcdvoice Survey @www.mcdvoice.com:
- Visit Mcdvoice Survey Website using the Url (mcdvoice.com).
- Choose your preferred language.
- If you have a 26 digit survey code, Click on “If you have a 26-digit survey code printed on your receipt, click here”.
- On the next page, enter your 26 digit survey code and answer the questions asked in the survey.
- If you dont have a survey code, then click on “If you dont have a 26 digit code printed on your receipt click here”.
- Now you’ll be asked to enter the info like Store number, KS number, Date of visit, Time of Visit, Order number and Amount Spent and click Start.
- You’ll get a validation code after you complete your Mcdvoice survey. That validation code can be used to redeem the special offer printed on your Mc Donald’s receipt.
- Dont forgrt that the validation code will expire 30 days, so redeem it before it expires.
Note: There is also a limit for participating in the survey, you can only participate in a Mcdvoice survey only for 5 times per restaurant on monthly basis.